Welcome to Perfekt Fit
Kimberly Collins and Risa Sibley first crossed paths while teaching Pilates together in 2006. Their training experiences and skills sets were a perfekt partnership. Perfekt Fit opened its doors in September of 2012.
- Kimberly was trained in the Authentic Pilates method, under a 2nd generation instructor of Joseph Pilates and Romana Kryzanowska. She also has training through Power Pilates.
- Risa’s training and teaching hours were achieved through the internationally recognized Stott Pilates. Risa has attended specialized Stott workshops to address injuries and special populations.
- Risa is Functional Anatomy Movement and Injury (FAMI) certified.
- Kimberly and Risa are both Johnny G. Spinning certified and are CPR/AED certified. They attend continuing education courses each year.
MEET OUR TEAM
SCHEDULE A CLASS
- Peyton Manning Children’s Hopsital
- Riley Children’s Hospital
- The Caroline Symmes Endowment for Pediatric Cancer Research